|Case Code::||A||Tolerance (+ Or -)::||20%|
|Mounting Style::||Surface Mount||Voltage::||6.3VDC|
|Case Style::||Molded||Product Length (mm)::||3.2(mm)|
|Product Depth (mm)::||1.6(mm)||Polarity::||Polar|
Smd Electrolytic Capacitor,
Tantalum Chip Capacitor
• Tape & Reel standard packaging per EIA 481
• Symmetrical compliant terminations
• Optional gold-plated terminations
• Laser-marked case
• Suitable for 3 x 260°C reflow passes
• Halogen-free epoxy
• Capacitance values of 47 – 470 μF
• Tolerance of ±20%
• Voltage rating of 4 – 10 VDC
• 0.2% per 1,000 hours at 85°C 0.5 VR Reliability
• Small and low profile case sizes
• RoHS Compliant and lead-free terminations
• MSL Reflow Temp ≤ 260°C = 1
• Operating temperature range of −55°C to +125°C
Typical applications include decoupling and filtering in communications end applications such as cellphones and consumer mobile.
Environmental Compliance :
RoHS Compliant (6/6) according to Directive 2002/95/EC when ordered with 100% Sn solder.
For a detailed analysis of specific part numbers, please visit ksim.kemet.com to access KEMET’s K-SIM software. KEMET K-SIM is designed to simulate behavior of components with respect to frequency, ambient temperature, and DC bias levels.