|Place of Origin:||Shenzhen, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1PCS|
|Price:||to be Negotiated|
|Packaging Details:||SO N|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Wechat Pay|
|Supply Ability:||1 Million pieces per Month|
|Packaging:||SO N||Product Type:||Comparator Dual ±18V/36V 8-Pin SO N T/R|
|Package Type:||Surface Mount|
single chip microcontroller,
ultra low power microcontroller
LM2903DT Comparator Dual ±18V/36V 8-Pin SO N T/R
Related products :
This device consists of two independent low-power voltage comparators designed specifically to operate from a single supply
over a wide range of voltages. Operation from split power supplies is also possible. In addition, the device has a unique
characteristic in that the input common-mode voltage range includes the negative rail even though operated from a single
power supply voltage.
Absolute Maximum Ratings :
1. Short-circuits from the output to VCC+ can cause excessive heating and possible destruction. The maximum output current is approximately 20 mA, independent of the magnitude of VCC+.
2. Short-circuits can cause excessive heating and destructive dissipation. Values are typical.
3. Human body model: a 100 pF capacitor is charged to the specified voltage, then discharged through a 1.5 k ohm resistor between two pins of the device. This is done for all couples of connected pin combinations while the other pins are left floating.
4. Machine model: a 200 pF capacitor is charged to the specified voltage, then discharged directly between two pins of the device with no external series resistor (internal resistor < 5 ohm ). This is done for all couples of connected pin combinations while the other pins are left floating.
5. Charged device model: all pins and the package are charged together to the specified voltage and then discharged directly to the ground through only one pin. This is done for all pins.
Operating Conditions :
Basic Information :
for product datasheet, CONTACT US directly.